Welcome to the Mad Max Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. Please note this forum is not actively monitored by Customer Service. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket or Twitter using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
You can visit https://go.wbgames.com/WBhelp to submit a help request.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to lost saves or suspensions
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player of cheating. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/WBhelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your PSN/Xbox Live/Steam display name and receipts that you have received from Sony/Microsoft/Steam.
My PS4 or Xbox One game is crashing.
If your PS4 or Xbox One game is crashing, this is most often due to a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the game on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
- From the Home menu select "My Games and Apps"
- Select the Games tab
- Highlight the game you are experiencing issues with and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
- Select "Manage Game"
- Your game install and save data will be shown here. From the left side of the screen, highlight your game install and press the Menu button again then select "Uninstall"
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" from the home menu and select the game from the "Ready to install" section on the right to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
I am playing on PC and my game is crashing.
For steps on how to troubleshoot crashing on your PC, please visit https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001115888-I-am-playing-on-PC-and-my-game-is-crashing-
How do I reset my WBPlay/WBID Password?
To reset your WBPlay/WBID password, use the link below:
If you do not receive a password reset email, check your spam folder. If your email provider has a search bar for your inbox, also try searching for all “WBID” emails. If you are still unable to reset your password, please contact WB Games Support.
How do I redeem my Digital Game Code?
How to redeem a digital code on the PlayStation 4
- On the PS4 Home Menu go to the PlayStation Store
- Highlight and select “Redeem Codes” from the list of store categories on the left of the store
- Enter your code and press X to continue
- Now you will see the content you are redeeming. Highlight the confirm option and press X.
- A message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on "OK".
- The content should download automatically but if it does not, or if you would like to manually download the content, visit the game page In your Library from the Home Menu
- Highlight "Related Items", scroll over to "My Add-Ons" and press X
- Here you can choose the items to manually download to your console
How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox One
- From your Xbox Home Menu go to the Microsoft Store
- Highlight and select “Use a Code”.
- If prompted, sign in
- Enter your code when prompted and then select Next to confirm
How to redeem your digital code on Steam
- In Steam, along the top menu bar, select Game
- Scroll down to Activate Product on Steam
- Progress through the next few windows and enter the 15-digit redeem code. This will activate your digital key
My Steam Controller in Mad Max blocks the First Person View function.
If you are using a Steam Controller to play Mad Max, you may encounter an issue where tapping the D-Pad down will activate the Sniper Rifle instead of First Person View. You can avoid this by pressing V on your keyboard to open First Person view. You can also bind the V key to one of your inactive Steam Controller buttons, such as the paddle button behind the controller, or even the paddle button + another button on your controller (i.e. "A").
Post is closed for comments.