Welcome to the Injustice 2 Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. Please note this forum is not actively monitored by Customer Service. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket or Twitter using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
You can visit https://go.wbgames.com/DChelp to submit a help request.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to lost saves or suspensions
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player of cheating. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/DChelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your PSN/Xbox Live/Steam display name and receipts that you have received from Sony/Microsoft/Steam.
My PS4 / Xbox One game is crashing.
If your PS4 or Xbox One game is crashing, this is most often due to a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the game on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
- From the Home menu select "My Games and Apps"
- Select the Games tab
- Highlight the game you are experiencing issues with and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
- Select "Manage Game"
- Your game install and save data will be shown here. From the left side of the screen, highlight your game install and press the Menu button again then select "Uninstall"
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" from the home menu and select the game from the "Ready to install" section on the right to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
I am playing on PC and my game is crashing.
For steps on how to troubleshoot crashing on your PC, please visit https://go.wbgames.com/I2CPChelp
I'm unable to access Injustice 2 DLC that I have downloaded.
If you own Injustice 2 DLC such as Darkseid and have downloaded it, but are not able to access it in-game please try the steps below:
On PS4 you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Visit the Injustice 2 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "Related Items" section at the bottom
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own
On Xbox One you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate Injustice 2 and press Menu
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs
For additional troubleshooting recommendations, please visit https://go.wbgames.com/i2DLC.
How do I link Injustice 2 Console and Mobile?
You can link Injustice 2 on your console and Injustice 2 Mobile to earn exclusive rewards in both games.
- The GRID Premiere skin for Cyborg
- A free Diamond Quality Mother Box
- A new Daily Objective reward for playing Injustice 2 on console
To link your accounts:
- From Injustice 2 Mobile go to Settings > Console Link
- This will provide you with a 6 digit code.
- On Injustice Console go to Extras > Link to Injustice 2 Mobile
- Enter the 6 Digit Code and select Link
- This will complete the link between your devices
For more information on linking, please visit https://go.wbgames.com/I2MCLink.
How do I use Premiere Skins in Injustice 2?
Premiere Skins are special skins that give a character a unique name, look, voice, and new dialogue. You can use Premiere Skins by assigning them to a Loadout.
From the main menu, go to:
- Customize Characters
- Select the name of the Character you want to change that you own a Premiere skin for
- Select a Loadout Number
- Select the last option on the Loadout screen for Shaders
- Select the shader for the premiere skin you want to use
- Save your loadout by exiting the Loadout screen and selecting Yes when prompted to save your Loadout
When you are on the character select screen, you can now press the X (Xbox One) or Square (PlayStation 4) button to bring up Loadout selection. Selecting the Loadout you saved will apply the Premier Skin you selected, and you will see the name of your selected character change.
Post is closed for comments.