Welcome to the Mortal Kombat 11 Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket, Twitter, or Discord using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
To browse our self-help knowledgebase, please visit https://go.wbgames.com/MK11FAQ.
You can visit https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp to submit a help request.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
To join us on Discord, please visit https://discord.gg/MortalKombat11.
Which question type should I select when submitting a help request?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to lost saves or suspensions
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player of cheating. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your PSN/Xbox Live/Steam display name and receipts that you have received from Sony/Microsoft/Steam.
Console Crashing FAQ- https://go.wbgames.com/MK11ConsoleHelp
PC Crashing FAQ- https://go.wbgames.com/MK11PChelp
Digital Game Code redemption steps- https://go.wbgames.com/MK11DigitalCodeFAQ
Shao Kahn- https://go.wbgames.com/MK11ShaoKahn
If you pre-ordered a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you should receive a code to gain access to Shao Kahn directly from your retailer when Mortal Kombat 11 launches and you pick up your copy. The code you receive will be for the same platform you pre-ordered the game for. Codes may typically be printed on your receipt but if you aren’t sure where your Shao Kahn code is when you pick up the game please check with your retailer to determine how your Shao Kahn code will be delivered to you.
If you pre-ordered a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download Shao Kahn when Mortal Kombat 11 launches.
MK11 and MK mobile Cross-Link FAQ: https://go.wbgames.com/MK11MobileLink
How do I link my accounts?
- Visit the Settings menu of Mortal Kombat Mobile on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap Console Link to generate a code.
- In Mortal Kombat 11 visit the Options menu and press the button displayed for “Link to Mobile”.
- Here you can enter the code you received in Mortal Kombat Mobile to link your accounts!
Important Note: Your Mortal Kombat 11 Console/PC Account and your Mortal Kombat Mobile Account can only be linked to ONE other account. The link is permanent and cannot be changed at this time. This means you will want to make sure that you are logged into the Mortal Kombat 11 Console/PC Account and Mortal Kombat Mobile account that you plan to use to play each game regularly if you want to receive all of your rewards.
Post is closed for comments.