Welcome to the Mortal Kombat 11 Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket, Twitter, or Discord using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
Check out our FAQs at https://go.wbgames.com/MK11FAQ.
You can visit https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp to submit a help request.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
To join us on Discord, please visit https://discord.gg/MortalKombat11.
To browse our self-help knowledgebase, please visit https://go.wbgames.com/MK11FAQ.
Which question type should I select when submitting a help request?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to lost saves or suspensions
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player of cheating. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your PSN/Xbox Live/Steam display name and receipts that you have received from Sony/Microsoft/Steam.
MK11 and MK mobile Cross-Link FAQ: https://go.wbgames.com/MK11MobileLink
How do I link my accounts?
- Visit the Settings menu of Mortal Kombat Mobile on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap Console Link to generate a code.
- In Mortal Kombat 11 visit the Options menu and press the button displayed for “Link to Mobile”.
- Here you can enter the code you received in Mortal Kombat Mobile to link your accounts!
Important Note: Your Mortal Kombat 11 Console/PC Account and your Mortal Kombat Mobile Account can only be linked to ONE other account. The link is permanent and cannot be changed at this time. This means you will want to make sure that you are logged into the Mortal Kombat 11 Console/PC Account and Mortal Kombat Mobile account that you plan to use to play each game regularly if you want to receive all of your rewards.
Time Krystals FAQ
What are Time Krystals, and how do I earn them?
Time Krystals are in-game currency that can be earned in the game or purchased with real money through the PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC online stores. Time Krystals can be used to purchase cosmetic items for characters. They are not required for any aspect of the game and do not provide any advantage in gameplay.
What can I get with Time Krystals?
You can purchase cosmetic items to change the look of your character, depending on your own personal preference. Cosmetic items can also be earned through gameplay and are not required for any aspect of the game.
Do I have to pay for Time Krystals?
No, you don’t have to. Time Krystals can be earned in the game. They can also be purchased with real money via the PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC online stores.
Do Time Krystals give me an advantage in the game?
No, Time Krystals do not give you or other players any advantage in the game. They are used for cosmetic items that do not affect gameplay or game progression.
Are any cosmetic items exclusively gained through Time Krystals?
No, any item that is purchasable with Time Crystals can also be earned directly in the game. No cosmetic items are exclusive to Time Krystals.
Are there loot boxes in the game?
No, there are no loot boxes in the game.
Post is closed for comments.