To be honest, I forgot about this game.
- I've played over 145 hours.
- Leveled up to 60 and have "pretiged" 9 times.
- I've beat the game and finished Shadow Wars.
- I've pretty much done everything and thus got 100% in all the areas.
- The only thing I haven't done is fashion my Orcs the precise way that I want them, and that was because it would have been to much of a grind during/after Shadow War.
I've read / heard about all the changes that are here now, and they all really seem cool. I think I most like the idea of a new difficulty setting, but all the mirian changes, the ability to just buy orders, and all that really make me happy.
I guess my question is, would it be worth erasing my profile to start over on a new save, and experince the game again with the higher difficulty and all the new changes? On one of the streams they said you could just replay mission and whatnot, but that wouldn't be the same as just playing the game again.
Does anyone out there have any words of wisdom for me?
Please sign in to leave a comment.