- Baranor skin - a skin that replaces Talion's face with Baranor including a new wraith face, uses Talion's armour and voice.
- new photo mode upgrades - more stickers, filters and general goodness
- Brutal difficulty - 'realism mode', you deal more damage, gain might and wrath faster, you take a lot more damage, you get a single last chance, not as hard as gravewalker but contains some of the same features.
- Bodyguards for overlords within the forts - extra options for orcs and spies
- Ability to search for forts by name of users - meaning you can friendly assault people who are not your friends
A second skin and Talion being playable in Lithlad are only available if you purchase the Desolation of Mordor dlc
Please sign in to leave a comment.