If you are having problems moving or interacting with objects in Gauntlet and are using a non-English keyboard setting you may need to temporarily change your keyboard setting to English in Windows. The developers are currently looking into this issue, but this should allow you to play.
To switch your keyboard language to English:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Region and Languages
2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab
3. Select "Change Keyboards"
4. Change your default input language to "English (United States) - US"
5. Click okay to save and then relaunch Gauntlet
You can change your keyboard input language to your desired language after playing. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue causes while we work on a permanent solution.