Please note that the Knowledge Base article below is intended for iOS players. If you are experiencing a save issue on Android please review the article here.
The 2.0 update of Injustice has made some changes to help players who lose sava data due to device failure. Save data now saves to your WBID. This means a few things.
- If you are sharing a WBID with another player you may unintentionally have your data overwritten, or overwrite their data. You should be the only person using your WBID for this reason and you should not share your WBID login information with anyone else.
- If you are using multiple iOS devices with the same WBID, you will need to be careful so that you do not unintentionally over-write your game save data with data with older data from your second device. When you log into the game and more recently saved data is found, you will see the image below warning you that you are about to download this save data and over-write what you currently have. If the device you are playing on actually has the save data you want to keep, you need to decline this message. To avoid any possible mistakes with this feature, we would recommend playing with different WBIDs/progress on each device.
iCloud saves made prior to updating to 2.0 will still work, and may still be downloaded from iCloud. After a WBID save has successfully been created, your iCloud save will no longer continue to be updated
If you recently lost game save data and were using iCloud in the past, please try the steps below to first attempt to redownload your iCloud save:
- Uninstall the game.
- If you do not have the latest OS, update to the latest. If you need assistance with that, please contact Apple for assistance.
- Next, Reboot your iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Download the game from the App store again. It will be free if you have already purchased it.
- Reboot your iPod/iPhone/iPad again
- Try the game again.
- Once you have reinstalled the game, tap the cloud icon in the top-right of your game screen to restore your progress
- Note that if you see the cloud icon and click it, you will be informed of when your save was created, not when it was last updated. Do not be alarmed if this date was significantly in the past.
If you do not see the Cloud icon after performing the steps above, or if you lost save data by signing into the wrong WBID, please try signing out of and back into your preferred WBID
- Ensure that your iOS device has a stable internet connection and is not in airplane mode
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom-right of the Injustice main menu
- Click the "WBID Unlocks" button at the top-right of the settings screen
- Click "Log Out" at the top-right of the Unlocks screen
- When you revisit the Settings menu you will now see a button to log into WBID. Log into your desired WBID and the game will download any save data associated with that WBID automatically
If that does not resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team, making sure to include the following information about your iOS and iOS device:
- Which Apple device are you using?
- What generation?
- How much total disc space does it have?
- How much disc space is available?
- Which version of iOS is installed?