Lollipop Chainsaw Game Controls
· Left Stick - Move Juliet
· Right Stick – Change camera angle
· B – Jump/Dodge (Mix it up with attacks to show off your skills)
· Y – Chainsaw Slash (A basic heavy attack that does strong damage)
· X – Pom-Pom Bash (A quick, lightweight attack)
· A – Low Slash (basic attack, useful for killing crawling zombies)
· LB – Target Lock-on
· RT – Use your Star Soul power
· Start – Pause Menu
· Back – Quick access to ‘How to Cook Zombies’ Menu
· D-Pad –Use Lollipops
Bursting with sex, blood and rock ‘n’ roll, Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of a sweet and killer zombie hunter and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is the only opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader.
Lollipop Chainsaw Game Tips!!
· As you progress in the game, your ‘How to Cook Zombies’ menu will be constantly updated. Access it often by pressing the ‘Back’ button! The ‘How to Cook Zombies’ menu will list controls on how to perform special attacks and combos, game suggestions and more.
· Juliet’s health is represented by the lollipops on the top-left hand side of your screen. Avoid zombies and use collected lollipops to keep her health up!
· You’ll often be faced with intense quick-time events. Press the correct buttons that show up on screen or else!
· Gold Zombie medals are the basic currency used to purchase items at the in-game store, Chop2Shop.zom. You can buy health, upgrades, skills and more! Be careful, Chop2Shops are rare!
· While shopping at Chop2Shop.zom, you can view and increase Juliet’s health, strength, honing distance and recovery. Learn more about what these stats do by viewing the items for sale.
· Platinum Zombie medals are the most valuable medals to get. Sparkle Hunt and kill named zombies to acquire them.
· The meter at the bottom left-hand side of your screen is the Star Soul Meter. Charge this meter by killing enemies and collecting the zombie star souls. Once the meter is filled, pressing RT will make your attacks temporarily supercharged. Try saving this power for tough opponents, such as boss mobs.
· Teacher zombies are the worst. Find their weak spot make them vulnerable to attack.
· The number of lollipops you can carry decreases at higher difficulty, so be careful!
· Juliet’s cellphone will ring intermittently throughout the game. Access your voice messages by pressing start and going to ‘Juliet’s Stash’. Press left on the stash and then down to scroll down to the telephone tab.
Here’s a list of some of the combos available in the game. Lollipop Chainsaw is all about combo attacks, so remember to experiment with attacks and check ‘How to Cook Zombies’ often! All of the combos that you learn will be there for reference!
· X and Y – Chainsaw Swing – A simple chainsaw swing with a powerful upward swing.
· B and Y – Lollipop Split – Split your enemy in two with this devastating finishing move. Not safe for work! Push b to leap over zombies, then push Y to rip into them. Highly effective!
· B and X – Dropkick – Jump in the air and kick out with both feet to knock zombies far away.
Lollipop Chainsaw is full of surprises. If you miss anything, don’t forget to check ‘How to Cook Zombies’!