How To Redeem Digital Codes
How do redeem a digital code on the Playstation 4
- On the PS4 Dynamic Menu, go to the (PlayStation Store)
- Highlight "Redeem Codes" and press the button. Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the button to Continue
- Now you will see the item for redemption. Highlight the confirm option and press the button
- A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on "OK". The content will now show under the "Library" option
- Visit the game page In your Library
- Now highlight "Related Items" and scroll over to "My Add-Ons" and press the button
- Here you can choose the items and download them to your console
How do redeem a digital code on the Xbox One
How to redeem a digital code on the Nintendo Switch
- Go to Games, then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
- If prompted, sign in
- If you have a QR code, hold it up to your Kinect sensor
- If you do not have a QR code, select ‘Or enter the 25 character code’ and then enter your code
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the download is complete.
How to redeem a digital code on PC
- A Steam specific code will be a 15-digit code that will be redeemable through the steam interface.
- In the Steam program, along the top menu bar, select Game
- Scroll down to Activate Product on Steam
- Progress through the next few windows and enter the 15-digit redeem code. This will
- activate the DLC item
How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox 360
You can redeem the code on www.Xbox.com or in the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Redeeming codes on www.xbox.com
- Open the web browser and navigate to xbox.com
- Sign into your Xbox Live Profile
- Once the page is loaded, find and select the ‘Redeem Code’ button about half way down the page on the left side. This is under the user created Avatar
- If needed, proceed through the next few windows to setup the billing information for your account
- Enter the 25-digit GFWL code in the ‘Redeem Code’ field
- Proceed to download the DLC
Redeeming codes in the Xbox 360 interface
- Turn on the Xbox and sign into a profile
- Press the guide button on the controller
- Navigate left to the Marketplace tab and select the ‘Redeem Code’ button
- Enter the 25-digit code and select download to obtain your DLC
How do redeem a digital code on the Playstation 3
- The code can be redeemed in the Playstation interface (XMB menu)
- Redeeming codes on the Playstation 3 interface (XMB menu)
- Start up the PS3 and log into the PSN account
- Navigate to the Playstation Network XMB menu
- Select Account Information
- Select Redeem Code and enter the code