Why am I on this page?
If you have been redirected to this page while trying to open Middle-earth: Shadow of War – The Mobile Game, then this indicates that you cannot play the game due to an issue of User ID mismatching. The mismatch will continue to prevent you from being able to open the game until the issue is resolved.
What can I do to resolve the issue?
While we do have steps to resolve this issue, please note they do vary between iOS and Android. Make sure to follow the appropriate steps below depending on your device type. Once you have completed the steps below, you should be able to open and play the game. Please note, you should not lose your progress in the game upon completing these steps.
Clear the game's local data by following the steps below:
- Go to your device's general settings
- Go to Apps (or Application Manager)
- Select Middle-earth: Shadow of War from the list of applications shown
- Select "Clear Data"
Delete and reinstall the game by following the steps below:
- Go to your device's home screen
- Find the app icon for Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Tap and hold until the icon starts to wobble
- Press the "x" on the corner of the app icon to uninstall the game
- Find Middle-earth: Shadow of War on the App Store and reinstall it
If you are having any ongoing trouble after trying these steps, please contact Customer Support using the "Ask for Help" button above for direct assistance.