If you purchased any of the DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins on Xbox 360:
- Cold, Cold Heart
- Season Pass Skin Pack
You can play it on your Xbox One as well.
To do so:
- While on the Home screen, scroll to the right and press A to open 'My games and apps'
- Locate Batman: Arkham Origins and press the Menu button
- Select 'Manage Game'
- In the 'Ready to Install' column, select the DLCs you want to install
- If no DLC appears, please check the in-game store to redeem the DLC first.
- DLC you already purchased should appear as Free/Purchased, and once you redeem it the DLC should appear as DLC you own that is Ready to Install
After the DLC is installed, it will appear in 'Installed'
You will also see the DLC in-game and marked as purchased in the in-game store.
If you never purchased any of the DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins, you can still do so at the Xbox Marketplace
If you experience any problems accessing your Batman: Arkham Origins DLC, please contact support for assistance using the "Ask for Help" button above.